Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poem: Time with you

It's like time has rewound.
I smile like a teenager.
My infatiuation has changed into something else.

To you every sigh has meaning.
To me, we have meaning. Though I have not figured it out yet.
I think and think about you and me but I can't see what my come.
I live in a world of psychics and empaths. The possiblities are ever evident.

I have none of that with you.  I just have happiness and the knowledge that my past is my past and the future will unfold as it was meant to.
I know what I want.  I know where I want to be.

A good time to me. Your arms around me. The smell of your cologne and telling and hearing stories of our youth.  The excitement in your eyes when you talk about the things that are important to you is inspiring.  The look in your eyes when you see me, magical.

No comments: