Sunday, October 3, 2010

Facebook Update

I reactivated my Facebook account.I have found other ways to entertain and inform myself while on my break from it.

I had a few messages from friends that noticed I was back in their friend list.  I have not posted an update lately.  There is so much on my mind, I don't know what I want to share.

A friend of mine from work once told me that my Facebook status messages are all over the place.  One day they are deep, then funny, then just plain strange.  I was pleased to hear him say that, because that is me.  I'm not deep all the time.  I'm not funny all the time.  I am pretty strange about all the time, but I just don't let it hang out too often.  I am me. I think hateful things that I don't say. I do nice things that I don't talk about.  I think it is normal to be that way.  Though normal is not how I would describe much in my life.

I have noticed that I am not as into Facebook as I once was.  I would rather do something around the house.

More to come...

No comments: