Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thoughts on attraction....a little ramble

I have personal tastes. I realize that what I think is attractive may not be considered as such to someone else. That's cool with me.

There are times when we see someone that we find esthetically pleasing only to have an interaction with that person and find we should have stayed across the room. I remember having a crush on someone because I saw them at the club from time to time. I ended up working for the same company that they worked for. I had a chance to chat with them one day in the break room. They turned out to be a nice person, but inarticulate. It shattered my whole fantasy.

I interact with people all the time. Some I am attracted to and others I'm not. I have found myself talking to someone that I am not attracted to and thinking about the many reasons and ways that I am not attracted to them. Especially if they are talking about something that I couldn't care less about.

I can be such a shit in that way.

I can be very simple to please though. Wrinkle free, combed or shaved neatly and a nice smell are pluses.

I have been reading another blog lately: http://www.untiligetmarried.com/

It has become my guilty pleasure as well as my little cheat on a male perspective. He makes lists sometimes, I may give that a shot.

More to come.

No comments: